I found this recipe on Pinterest and it has been my favorite Pinterest recipe so far! We love it! And it lasts Alan and I two meals which is even better. The recipe came from Real Mom Kitchen and she has some other great recipes too. But this one is a winner winner chicken dinner (literally).
What you need:
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 medium onion, sliced
1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced (I use half a green and half a red)
12 flour tortillas
Toppings such as cheese, sour cream, and guacamole – if desired
How to make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
3. In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
4. Add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
5. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
6. Serve on tortillas with desired toppings.